Dr James Wang
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Engineering
- Centre for Quantum and Optical Science
- Department of Mechanical Engineering and Product Design Engineering
- ATC830 Hawthorn campus
Since joining Swinburne University of Technology in 2002 Dr James Wang has held roles as a research fellow, senior research fellow and senior lecturer.
Dr Wang’s research interests include the preparation, characterisation and application of various thin solid films and coatings, magnetic materials and biomaterials. He has published six book chapters and over 76 papers in referred international journals.
Dr Wang is also Microfabrication and Microanalytical Facility Manager at Swinburne’s Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology.
Nanomaterials; Materials Science; Surface Analysis; Manufacturing Porcesses
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Biomaterials - 090301
- Functional Materials - 091205
- Metals And Alloy Materials - 091207
Manufacturing Porcesses;Materials Characterisation;Surface Engineering
Also published as: Wang, James; Wang, J.; Wang, James Y.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2012: Magnetron sputtering of nanolaminates with materials designed and engineered properties *; Australia-India Strategic Research Fund
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display