Associate Professor Igor Sbarski
- School of Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering and Product Design Engineering
- ATC838 Hawthorn campus
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Polymers And Plastics - 401609
- Mechanical Engineering - 401700
Also published as: Sbarski, Igor; Sbarski, I.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2019: Processing of Carbon Pitch Resins for Carbon-Carbon Manufacturing *; Defence Science Technology Group
- 2018: 3D printing of automotive spare parts and high value accessories *; Excellerate Australia
- 2018: Polymer-Concrete Composite - Mechanical Baseline *; ANCA
- 2013: Crystalline Nanocellulose Resin Development - AutoCRC 3-124 *; AUTO CRC Virtual Design and Manufacturing
- 2009: Development of polymer concrete material for bases of grinding tool machines (Advanced Manufacturing CRC Polymer Concrete Systems 1) *; Advanced Manufacturing CRC Polymer Concrete Systems 1
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display