Associate Professor Igor Sbarski
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering and Product Design Engineering
- ATC838 Hawthorn campus
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Polymers And Plastics - 091209
- Mechanical Engineering - 091300
Also published as: Sbarski, Igor; Sbarski, I.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2019: Processing of Carbon Pitch Resins for Carbon-Carbon Manufacturing *; Defence Science Technology Group
- 2018: 3D printing of automotive spare parts and high value accessories *; Excellerate Australia
- 2018: Plastfix TradieBot *; Innovative Manufacturing CRC
- 2018: Polymer-Concrete Composite - Mechanical Baseline *; ANCA
- 2016: Development of tanks with controlled oxygen permeability *; Flextank International Ltd
- 2015: 3-137 Knitted Composite Seat Structures *; Automotive Australia CRC 2020
- 2013: Crystalline Nanocellulose Resin Development - AutoCRC 3-124 *; AUTO CRC Virtual Design and Manufacturing
- 2012: eWood characterisation *; Automotive Australia CRC 2020
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display