Dr Hadi Ghaderi
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Department of Business Technology and Entrepreneurship
- BA1118 Hawthorn campus
Dr Hadi Ghaderi is a lecturer and researcher in Logistics and Supply Chain Management at Swinburne Business School. Hadi has extensive experience in the area of freight management, supply chain optimisation, supply chain integration, intermodal transport, shipping operations and maritime economics. R
Intermodal Transport; Integrated Transport Systems; Rail Freight Transport; Collaborative Supply Chain Management; Port Management and Economics; Supply Chain Optimisations; Operations Management; Operations Research
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Logistics And Supply Chain Management - 150309
- Operations Research - 010206
- Transportation And Freight Services - 150700
Operations Management;Supply Chain Management;Logistics Management;Warehousing and Distribution;Integrated Transport Systems;Intermodal Transport;Freight Transport;Freight Forwarding
Also published as: Ghaderi, Hadi; Ghaderi, H.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2018: Bus replacement services for rail passenger service disruptions *; iMOVECRC
- 2018: Undergraduate Prorgam Co-ordinator *; iMOVECRC
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display