Professor Eva Kyndt
Professor Eva Kyndt is internationally recognised as an expert in human resource development (HRD) with a specific focus on the intersection between learning and working. She received her PhD degree from KU Leuven (University of Leuven, Belgium). She successfully finished her tenure track at KU Leuven before taking on an associate professorship at the University of Antwerp (Belgium).
She has extensive experience in attracting competitive research funding and supervising research projects and PhD students. She is the founding editor in Chief of Teaching and Teacher Education: Leadership and Professional Development and serves as an editorial board member of several high ranked peer-reviewed journals. She acted as the elected coordinator of the Special Interest Group Learning and Professional Development of the European Association for Research on Learning and Instruction (2017-2021).
Specific focus areas include workplace learning, social networks in organisations, well-being at work, and sustainable careers. She has advised a diverse range of organisations on their HRD policy. She supports the product development of several evidence-based digital tools in the area of sustainable careers (www.mycareercompanion.com), hybrid work (www.umango.app), and well-being at work (www.readiness.org.au).
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Educational Psychology - 520102
- Human Resources Management - 350503
- Industrial And Organisational Psychology (incl. Human Factors) - 520104
Also published as: Kyndt, Eva; Kyndt, E.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2022: Benefits of Inclusive Employment *; Jobsbank Limited Fund Scheme
- 2022: RFQ: Towards Mentally Healthy Hybrid Workplaces *; National Mental Health Commission
- 2021: Coaching for Flourishing in Retirement *; Emergency Services Foundation Partnership
- 2021: Readiness Operating Model *; Readiness Pty Ltd Fund Scheme
- 2020: Organisational trials Readiness: Examining psychometric properties and measurement intervals *; Readiness Pty Ltd Fund Scheme
- 2019: A community of practice for teachers of students with refugee backgrounds: A network approach and intervention *; Teachers Health Foundation
* Chief Investigator
- 2022-08-29: Sustainable careers in the gig economy. - ABC radio: Life Matters
- 2022-05-26: Changing jobs could be the key to getting a pay rise - ABC News - Broadcast
- 2022-05-13: Want higher wages? Unemployment near 50-year lows makes now the time to try to get a pay rise - ABC News
- 2021-01-15: One third of Australians are seeking new jobs. These tips will help - The New Daily
- 2020-08-21: Harnessing a universe of knowledge - Time magazine: Special edition. The science of learning