Associate Professor Eva Kyndt
Associate Professor Eva Kyndt is internationally recognised as an expert in human resource development with a specific focus on the intersection between learning and working. She received her PhD degree from KU Leuven (University of Leuven, Belgium) and successfully finished her tenure track at KU Leuven before taking on an associate professorship at the University of Antwerp (Belgium).
She has extensive experience in attracting competitive research funding and supervising research projects and PhD students. She currently acts as an elected coordinator of the Special Interest Group Learning and Professional Development of the European Association for Research on Learning and Instruction and serves as an editorial board member of several high ranked peer-reviewed journals.
Specific areas of focus include workplace learning, transfer of training, social networks in organisations and the transition from education to work. She has advised a diverse range of organisations with regard to their learning and development policy and activities. Within CNeW she will be responsible for all research and engagement projects in the area of learning and development.
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Educational Psychology - 170103
- Human Resources Management - 150305
- Industrial And Organisational Psychology - 170107
Also published as: Kyndt, Eva; Kyndt, E.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2020: Organisational trials Readiness: Examining psychometric properties and measurement intervals *; Readiness Pty Ltd Fund Scheme
- 2020: Readiness Master Agreement *; Readiness Pty Ltd Fund Scheme
- 2019: A community of practice for teachers of students with refugee backgrounds: A network approach and intervention *; Teachers Health Foundation
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display