- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Science
- Centre for Quantum and Optical Science
- Department of Physics and Astronomy
- EN139 Hawthorn campus
Ultracold Quantum Gases
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Degenerate Quantum Gases And Atom Optics - 020601
Also published as: Vale, Christopher; Vale, C.; Vale, C. J.; Vale, Chris; Vale, Chris J.; Vale, Christopher J.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2018: Australian Quantum Gas Microscope *; ARC Linkage Infrastructure and Equipment Scheme
- 2017: ARC Centre of Excellence in Future Low-Energy Electronics Technologies *; ARC Centre of Excellence Scheme
- 2017: Universal few-to-many-body physics in 2D Fermi gases *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
- 2013: Collective dynamics in Fermi superfluids *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
- 2012: Two-dimensional Fermi superfluids - Understanding frictionless flow in flatland *; ARC Future Fellowships
- 2011: Ground station facility for membership of the atomic clock ensemble in space mission *; ARC Linkage Infrastructure and Equipment Scheme
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display