Dr Cheree Topple
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Department of Management and Marketing
- BA1034 Hawthorn campus
Cheree is a Senior Lecturer in Management with degrees in psychology and organisational behaviour. She has international expertise in cross-country projects and has held key project management roles on a range of government and industry funded projects addressing issues of sustainable development, corporate sustainability and sustainable supply chains. More recently, Cheree has worked with the Global Reporting Initiative and Fairtrade ANZ, and is currently focused on the sustainability assessment practices of multi-national enterprises.
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Coordinating Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Business And Management - 150300
Also published as: Topple, Cheree; Topple, C.; Topple Hamilton, Cheree
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2019: Measuring Collective Impact of Sport Policy on the Sustainable Development Goals *; Commonwealth Secretariat
- 2016: An evaluation of park service concession models for Kubah National Park *; Sarawak Forestry Corporation
- 2016: Increasing sustainable and ethical supply chains in the Indo-Pacific *; FAIRTRADE
- 2015: Integrating sustainability reporting into global value chains *; Global Reporting initiative
- 2015: Sustainability Assessments: An Investigation of the Sustainability Practices of Organisations in Sarawak *; Melbourne-Sarawak Research Collaboration Scheme
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display