Professor Chris Pilgrim
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Education and Quality Services
- Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering
- Hawthorn campus
Higher Education Policy; Academic Governance; Quality Assurance
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Computer-human Interaction - 080602
Also published as: Pilgrim, Chris; Pilgrim, C.; Pilgrim, Christopher; Pilgrim, C. J.; Pilgrim, Chris J.; Pilgrim, Christopher J.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2009: Addressing ICT curriculum recommendations from surveys of academics, workplace graduates, and employers *; Australian Learning and Teaching Council
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display