Professor Chris Pilgrim
Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Chief Academic Officer
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Education and Quality Services
- Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering
- Hawthorn campus
Higher Education Policy; Academic Governance; Quality Assurance
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Human-computer Interaction - 460806
Also published as: Pilgrim, Chris; Pilgrim, C.; Pilgrim, Christopher; Pilgrim, C. J.; Pilgrim, Chris J.; Pilgrim, Christopher J.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2009: Addressing ICT curriculum recommendations from surveys of academics, workplace graduates, and employers *; Australian Learning and Teaching Council
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display