Dr Jill Bamforth
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Department of Management and Marketing
- BA1046 Hawthorn campus
Dr Bamforth has over 15 years international consulting and operational experience in business development and operations. At Swinburne University she is responsible for developing, delivering and convening a range of undergraduate and postgraduate units for multimodal, international delivery with a particular focus on the first and final years of the degree/postgraduate qualification. Her research interests include entrepreneurship, financial capability, change management, holistic risk and stakeholder engagement.
Entrepreneurship; Student transitional issues; management; financial capability
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate.
Fields of Research
- Business And Management - 150300
- Marketing - 150500
Also published as: Bamforth, Jill; Bamforth, J.; Bamforth, Catherine; Bamforth, C.; Bamforth, Catherine J.; Marshall, C. J.; Marshall, Catherine J.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2013: Internationalisation of the Curriculum in Management Programs to Develop Global Citizens. *; Higher Education Research and Development Society of Australasia inc
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display