Dr Belinda Paulovich
- Faculty of Health, Arts & Design
- School of Design
- Department of Communication Design and Digital Media Design
- Hawthorn campus
- ORCID profile
Dr Belinda Paulovich is a Lecturer in Swinburne's School of Design. She teaches communication design and participatory design in undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Her research investigates the role of communication design in improving health, wellbeing, and social outcomes across the lifespan. Prior to joining Swinburne, Belinda completed a PhD in visual communication where she explored the use of co-design methods in creating paediatric patient education materials.
Strategic & Transformative Design: Health; Co-design; Design for Health and Wellbeing; Participatory Design; User-centred Design; Human-centred Design
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Co-Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Design Practice And Management - 120300
Communication Design;Participatory Design
Also published as: Paulovich, Belinda; Paulovich, B.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2019: The EVE-M Initiative - Enhancing the Vaginal Environment and Microbiome *; Frontier Health and Medical Research Program
- 2019: Toolkit to co-design with older adults in residential and community setting *; UnitingAgeWell Fund Scheme
* Chief Investigator