Dr Ant Edwards
I am currently working on projects related to the teaching, learning, and assessment of mathematics at university.
My research interests include
- Use of examples in tertiary mathematical reasoning
- Student understanding in tertiary mathematics
- Student engagement with online learning resources
- Approaches to measuring the impact of mathematics and statistics support
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Mathematics And Numeracy Curriculum And Pedagogy - 390109
- Higher Education - 390303
- 2019, Swinburne, Best Canvas Unit, Swinburne University of Technology
- 2019, National, $3,000 Echo360 Champion Grant, Echo360
- 2018, Swinburne, $1,000 FSET Teaching Excellence Award, Swinburne University of Technology
- 2016, Swinburne, $24,961 Learning Futures Seed Funding, Swinburne University of Technology
- 2016, Swinburne, $1,000 FSET Teaching Excellence Award, Swinburne University of Technology
- 2015, Swinburne, FSET Top Teaching Award, Swinburne University of Technology
- 2015, Swinburne, $5,000 STEMed Seed Funding, Swinburne University of Technology
- 2013, Other, Vice-Chancellor's Teaching Award, University of York, UK
- 2013, Swinburne, $10,000 Early Career Research Scheme, Swinburne University of Technology
Also published as: Edwards, Ant; Edwards, A.; Edwards, Antony
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
There are no grants to display.
There are no media items to display