Associate Professor Andrea Phillipou
A/Prof Andrea Phillipou is a Principal Research Fellow in Eating Disorders at Orygen and The The University of Melbourne. She is the Head of Eating Disorders Research at Orygen and leads the Scientific Work in Anorexia Nervosa & Other Eating Disorders (SWAN) Research Group.
A/Prof Phillipou also holds honorary positions in the Psychiatry Departments at St Vincent's and Austin Hospitals, as well as the Department of Psychological Sciences at Swinburne University.
For her current academic profile, please visit: https://findanexpert.unimelb.edu.au/profile/399880-andrea-phillipou
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as External Co-Supervisor.
Also published as: Phillipou, Andrea; Phillipou, A.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2020: The gut microbiome and depression in anorexia nervosa *; Barbara Dicker Brain Science grant
- 2020: Understanding the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on youth mental health *; Barbara Dicker Brain Science grant
- 2019: Psilocybin-assisted psychotherapy for treatment-resistant depression *; Barbara Dicker Brain Science grant
- 2018: Identifying the physical and psychological factors involved in poor sleep in anorexia nervosa *; Barbara Dicker Brain Science grant
- 2018: The impact of depression on the cardiovascular and autonomic profile in people with anorexia nervosa *; Barbara Dicker Brain Science grant
- 2018: Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (tDCS) for Anorexia Nervosa *; Swiss Anorexia Nervosa Foundation Fund Scheme
- 2018: Travel to European Congress of Neuropsychopharmacology (ECNP) 2018 *; Ian Potter Travel and Conference Grants
- 2017: An investigation of neurocognitive abnormalities in anorexia nervosa. *; Barbara Dicker Brain Science grant
- 2017: Investigating the relationship between glutathione, mood and memory *; Barbara Dicker Brain Science grant
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display