Associate Professor Amir Aryani
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Centre for Social Impact Swinburne
- SPW021 Hawthorn campus
- ORCID profile
Amir Aryani is the Head of the Social Data Analytics (SoDA) Lab in the Social Innovation Research Institute. The Lab applies contemporary and emerging co-op data analytics techniques to provide insight into health and social problems.
Amir has experience with large-scale and cross-institution projects in Australia and Europe. His track records include collaboration with high-profile international institutions such as British Library, ORCID (U.S), Data Archiving and Network Analysis (DANS, Netherlands), Institution for the Social Sciences in Germany (GESIS), and funders including ARC, NHMRC, and NIH. He is an experienced project leader on initiatives involving creating and leading data-driven projects and using data modelling, information retrieval techniques, and real-time data analysis.
He has published articles in high impact journals such as Nature Scientific Data, Metadata and Semantics Research, and Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications.
Also published as: Aryani, Amir; Aryani, A.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2020: Proposal to support investigation into humanitarian response following bushfire crisis *; Australian Red Cross
- 2019: CAPCE Data Framework *; Family Life
- 2019: Data Cooperative for Social Impact and Public Health *; Australian Research Data Commons
- 2019: GDHP Literature Review *; ADHA
- 2019: Glen Eira Social Data Analytics Dashboard *; Glen Eira City Council
- 2019: Proposal to support the Foundations review into investing in rural Australian mental health improvement *; The Paul Ramsay Foundation
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display