Dr Vivienne Waller
PhD, Australian National University, Australia; Bachelor of Arts, University of Melbourne, Australia; Bachelor of Science, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Faculty of Health, Arts & Design
- School of Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities
- Centre for Urban Transitions
- Swinburne Leadership Institute
- Department of Social Sciences
Prior to coming to Swinburne, Viv worked as a Research Fellow in the Department of Information Systems at the University of Melbourne and for the Regulatory Institutions Network of the Australian National University. She has published in the areas of regulatory policy, library studies, information studies, information systems, and technology use. Viv has taught courses in policy, gender studies and political philosophy at RMIT and Monash University. Prior to entering academia, she worked as a consultant conducting social research and in policy and evaluation areas of the federal government.
Sociology; waste; semantic search; compost
Fields of Research
- Sociology - 160800
Also published as: Waller, Vivienne; Waller, V.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
- 2016-10-28: Wikipedia and vandalistic edits - ABC radio
- 2016-04-10: Welcome To The Debate: Australia Joins World In 2 Degree Target - New Matilda
- 2015-10-17: Compost research project - ABC Radio, Melbourne
- 2010-03-02: Google Buzz and privacy - JOYFM
- 2010-02-22: Google and Privacy - Radio National Life Matters
- 2010-02-17: Why is Google buzzing? - Inside Story
- Wikipedia - ABC Radio, Canberra
- Wikipedia - ABC Radio, Perth
- Wikipedia - ABC Radio, Tasmania
There are no media images to display