Dr Ryan Jopp
Ryan is a senior lecturer in tourism and management at Swinburne University, in Melbourne, Australia. In 2012 he successfully completed his PhD research looking at climate change adaptation at regional tourism destinations. He has published several articles in top rated journals and presented his findings at international conferences. Ryan has also travelled extensively, during which time he developed a greater understanding of the complex relationship between tourism and the natural environment. This interest grew into a desire to continue his research into tourism and sustainability, with a particular focus on climate change adaptation. He has also extended his research to scholarship of teaching and learning, exploring issues such as Global Citizenship and Authentic Assessment.
Fields of Research
- Business And Management - 150300
- Tourism - 150600
Also published as: Jopp, Ryan; Jopp, R.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
- 2020-01-19: 'Notoriously difficult': Will climate change wreck the dream of a Queensland island holiday? - Sydney Morning Herald
- 2019-07-19: What is authentic assessment and do we need it in Higher Education - Campus Review
- 2017-06-29: Street Art vs Graffiti in Melbourne - CGTN
- 2017-06-08: Melbourne’s love-hate relationship with being Australia’s ‘street art capital - The Conversation
- CRUISE SHIP INDUSTRY BUCKLES UNDER COVID-19 - The Wire
There are no media images to display