Do you need a hand preparing your human research ethics application or have any questions you’d like to ask? The Research Ethics, Integrity and Biosafety hosts sessions for research staff and students to:
- discuss ethics requirements for research
- get help preparing ethics applications
- discuss the committee’s feedback on ethics applications that have already been reviewed
- get help submitting modification requests or annual reports
- raise any other queries about human research ethics.
Sessions are held in the Office of Research Ethics, Integrity and Biosafety, SPS building, level 1 and there is a limit of three appointments available per session. To make an appointment to attend please email email@example.com. Staff and students are also welcome to ‘drop-in’ but preference will be given to those who have made a booking. If the time/day doesn’t suit you, please contact the team to arrange an alternative time.