The Australian Digital Inclusion Index
The Australian Digital Inclusion Index is a multi-year partnership between RMIT, CSI Swinburne and Telstra which annually measures digital inclusion—including digital access, affordability and abilities—of people and communities throughout Australia.
The Australian Digital Inclusion Index is a multi-year project that documents digital inclusion in Australia.
- improves our understanding of digital inclusion and its relationship to social and economic disadvantage in Australia
- raises awareness of the social and economic impacts of digital inclusion
- informs business, government and community organisations in developing strategies to improve digital participation of all Australians.
- Distinguished Professor Julian Thomas, RMIT
- Distinguished Professor Jo Barraket, CSI Swinburne
- Dr Sharon Parkinson, CSI Swinburne
- Past research for CSI on this project was undertaken by Dr Chris Wilson.
Want more information?
Download a range of current reports about the Australian Digital Inclusion Index to view key findings and insights.
Explore our other research projects
Evaluation of Be Connected: A Digital Literacy for Older Australians Program
Building Connections for Enterprising Women
Enterprising Rural Women: North West Tasmania
Improving Health Equity for Young People: The Role of Social Enterprise
Intensification of Beef Cattle Production in Upland Cropping Systems in Northwest Vietnam
The International Special Skills Institute’s International Fellowship Program
Making Policy Reform Work: a comparative analysis of social procurement
Map for Impact
Mapping the African Diaspora in Australia
Mapping the Impact of Social Enterprise on Regional City Disadvantage
Maximising Effective Social Investment for Traditional Owner Trusts
Reimagining humanitarian action in a digital world
Resilience and Resourcing of Social Enterprise: A Longitudinal Study
Social Enterprise Impact Lab project
Social Startup Studio
Want to keep up to date with our work?
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive alerts about upcoming events and news stories.
Contact the Centre for Social Impact Swinburne
There are many ways to engage with us. Get in touch to discuss how we can work together to determine new approaches to learning and knowledge creation by calling +61 3 9214 3757 or emailing email@example.com.