Seven students from Swinburne University of Technology received scholarships at the Endeavour Australia Cheung Kong Awards on Monday 21 September.
Each student received a trophy to commemorate their achievement by the Honourable Linda Dessau AM, Governor of Victoria.
- Chang Yang - Beijing Language and Culture University
- Sophie Davidson Hong Kong Baptist University
- Jessica Ngoo - Tongji University
- Joseph Purdy - Beijing Language and Culture University
- Kasha Merrit -Troup - Beijing Foreign Studies University
- Lucy Jane Scawen - Beijing Language and Culture University
- Nguyen Chau - Hongik University
The Endeavour Australia Cheung Kong Awards represent a unique partnership between the Cheung Kong Group and the Australian Government to support educational exchange between undergraduate and postgraduate students in Australia and Asia.
The program provides subsidies for both incoming undergraduate students from eligible Asian countries and administrative regions and outgoing Australian undergraduate students to study in these same Asian countries and administrative regions.
Each exchange award under the programme is worth $5,000.