Find an array of digital resources for our courses and programs for international agents.
Swinburne International Webinar Series
- International Undergraduate Course Guide 2021 [PDF 5.3 MB]
Find course information and entry requirements for undergraduate courses available to international students.
- International Postgraduate Course Guide 2021 [PDF 4.5MB]
Find course information and entry requirements for postgraduate courses available to international students, including master, graduate diploma and graduate certificate options.
- English Language courses (ELICOS) 2021 guide [PDF 7.5MB]
Download Swinburne's 2021 English language programs course guide for international students.
- 2020 UG International Course Guide (in Vietnamese) [14.9MB]
Download the 2020 International undergraduate course guide (Vietnamese copy) for international students.
- Study Abroad at Swinburne guide [PDF 8,673KB]
Find information related to students who plan to study abroad at Swinburne.
- International Parents Guide
- International Parents Guide (Vietnamese)
A handbook (in Vietnamese language) containing important contacts, pre-departure and support information and general advice to help parents support their child as they plan for, and eventually settle into, study in a new country.
- ELICOS+ Exclusive flyer [PDF 423KB]
A single-page promotional flyer on ELICOS+ Exclusive. Includes how to apply and eligibility information.
- Swinburne X LinkedIn International Program flyer [PDF 287KB]
A single-page promotional flyer that highlights our 30% fee reduction program for students who complete units online.
- George Swinburne Postgraduate Scholarship flyer [PDF 2.91MB]
A single-page promotional flyer on our 30% off scholarship for selected Master courses.
- Swinburne International Scholarships flyer [PDF 245KB]
A double-sided promotional flyer that highlights our revamped international student scholarships, now with up to 75% off course fees.
- Change of Agent Nomination Form [PDF 54KB]
International students can use this form to nominate an agent or new agent to represent them in their application to study at Swinburne.
- Scholarship flyer PQP+Master of IT supported by AWS, English version [PDF 250KB]
- Scholarship flyer PQP+Master of IT supported by AWS, Chinese version [PDF 200KB]
- English test instructions for offshore offices and agents
- English Placement Test Instructions in Arabic
- English Placement Test Instructions in Brazilian Portuguese
- English Placement Test Instructions in Italian
- English Placement Test Instructions in Japanese
- English Placement Test Instructions in Korean
- English Placement Test Instructions in Simplified Chinese
- English Placement Test Instructions in Traditional Chinese
- English Placement Test Instructions in Spanish
- English Placement Test Instructions in Thai
- English Placement Test Instructions in Vietnamese
Accounting and Finance
27 May 2020
Hear directly from Professor Denis Vinen talking about accounting and finance. Denis shares his wealth of experience and connection with accounting bodies on how the industry will be evolving in a post COVID-19 world.
Business Information Systems
22 May 2020
Hear directly from Professor Mark Dale talking about the difference between business/data analytics versus data science. In addition, Mark addresses how COVID-19 has affected the BIS industries and future job outcomes. As a teaching professor, he is also able to share the feedback from our current students about online learning.