Safer Community Online Reporting
Thank you for contacting the Safer Community team. A member of the team will respond to your query within 24 hours (Monday – Friday, 9 am to 5 pm).
- Safer Community does not operate during public holidays and University shut down periods. Refer to the Swinburne academic calendar for relevant dates
- Safer Community is not an emergency response team. If the matter relates to an urgent safety concern, please contact Swinburne Security on 9214 3333 or Victoria Police on 000.
If you are concerned about someone's health or wellbeing, you can contact Wellbeing reception on 9214 8483 and ask to speak to someone from CAPS triage or email email@example.com Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Outside of these hours, please contact the After-Hours Crisis Line on 1300 854 144 or 000 for any emergency.
In addition, please note the following support services:
- Lifeline on 13 11 14 or lifeline.org.au
- 1800 RESPECT sexual assault and family/partner violence crisis counselling on 1800 737 732 or online counselling at www.1800respect.org.au
- Sexual Assault Crisis Line 1800 806 292
Fields marked with an * are mandatory.