Negotiation skills at work and uni
You are viewing a past event.
|Date:||Friday, August 16th, 2019|
|Venue:||27 John St, Hawthorn VIC 3122, Business & Arts Building (BA302) Hawthorn Campus|
This workshop looks at what negotiation is, what skilled negotiators do, negotiation styles, how negotiation practices differ from country to country, and each students’ experience with negotiation.
We will try to answer the following questions:
- What is negotiation?
- What do skilled negotiators do?
- Do negotiation practices differ from country to country?
- What is my negotiation style?
We will discuss and reflect on:
- Your experience with negotiation.
- Practice negotiating.
- Receive and give feedback on negotiation role plays.
You will get a Participation Certificate for
attending this workshop (great for your CV!)
Contact Information: Antje Herrmann