Swinburne offer a range of VETSS courses at our Croydon and Wantirna campuses. Courses are delivered over one or two years to Year 10, 11, and 12 VCE and VCAL students.
Why choose VET?
VET offers secondary students the opportunity to:
- combine general and vocational studies
- explore career options and pathways
- undertake learning in the workplace
- gain a nationally recognised qualification or credit towards a qualification that contributes to the VCE or VCAL
- develop skills that equip you for the workforce and further study.
Pathways to further study
Through VETSS, you will have the opportunity to progress to a range of certificates, an apprenticeship, diploma or even a university degree.
Swinburne offers both Vocational Education and Higher Education qualifications, making it easy to pathway from vocational into higher education and receive the maximum credit for your previous studies.
How do I apply?
Students looking to participate in a VETSS program at Swinburne should complete the normal course selection process with their school. Upon completion of the course selection, the school will forward an application to Swinburne.
Successful applicants will be notified of their acceptance and the process for orientation and enrolment.
To be eligible, students must be:
- currently enrolled in Year 10, 11 or 12.