- Successful completion of an undergraduate degree equivalent to an Australia Bachelor degree, or
- 3 years relevant work experience*
* Documents substantiating work experience need to be provided on company letterhead and clearly detail roles as well as duties and duration of posts held.
- A recognised bachelor degree in a related discipline or
- A recognised bachelor degree in any discipline PLUS a minimum of two years equivalent full-time relevant professional experience* or
- A minimum of three years equivalent full-time relevant professional experience*
*Relevant managerial experience and evidence of academic capability will be determined by the Faculty PVC (or delegate) with reference to Faculty determined guiding principles. Applicants will be required to submit a curriculum vitae (CV) with their application. Documents substantiating relevant experience are required, clearly detailing roles and duration, as well as evidence of formal and non-formal learning. Where relevant experience is used for the basis of admission, no further recognition for prior learning/credit can be granted on that basis.
**Students entering under this admission requirement will be given full credit for the units completed.