Health and medical services at Swinburne
Welcome to SwinHealth. We provide health and wellbeing services for Swinburne University of Technology.
Our services include:
- A general practitioner (GP) medical clinic on the Hawthorn and Wantirna campuses
- Nursing services at Hawthorn, Croydon and Wantirna campuses
- Health promotion activities across all campuses.
The SwinHealth medical clinic welcomes staff, students, campus visitors and the general public. Please note: You will need to show us your photo ID when you attend an appointment.
- Book an appointment Find out how to make an appointment and what to bring, including the Pre-Travel Consultation Form.You will need to show us your photo ID when you attend an appointment.
- Register as a new patient Complete this form if this is your first time attending the clinic.
- Special considerationLearn more about the application process and documentation required.
- Fees View the fees for our services.
- Our services Find out what services we offer.
- Health information Important guidance on travel health, sexual health, drug and alcohol use, mental wellbeing and how to lead a healthy life.
- Where to find us Get contact and location details for every campus.