From the on-campus Residential College and student apartments, to off-campus rooms and houses, there are a range of housing options available while studying at Swinburne.
Tours of Swinburne Student Residences are available upon request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Applications for 2017 are currently closed
If you still require accommodation please contact Residences staff via email to check for any potential vacancies (email@example.com)
If you are on the wait list we will still be making offers as places become available.
- On-campus accommodation Fully furnished apartments and dormitory-style accommodation.
- Off-campus accommodation Information on off-campus accommodation and advice on renting and sharing.
- Temporary accommodation Advice for students new to Melbourne.
- Visitor and group accommodation Information for short-term stays, university guests and conference accommodation.
- Support for students Frequently asked questions and useful resources for residents.
- Contact us Find a Swinburne housing adviser or find out who to contact in a crisis.
International students under 18
If you are an international student under 18 years of age, you must live with a relative approved by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP), apply to live on campus or apply for Swinburne-approved homestay accommodation.