From the on-campus Residential College and student apartments, to off-campus rooms and houses, there are a range of housing options available while studying at Swinburne.
Tours of Swinburne Student Residences are available upon request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Accommodation portal downtime
The accommodation portal will be unavailable on Monday 6 July 2015 and intermittently unavailable from the 6 July to the 2 August 2015 as updates are applied to the system.
Until further notice, any maintenance requests should be referred to email@example.com.
Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
- On-campus accommodation Fully furnished apartments and dormitory-style accommodation.
- Off-campus accommodation Information on off-campus accommodation and advice on renting and sharing.
- Visitor and group accommodation Information for short-term stays, university guests and conference accommodation.
- Support for students Frequently asked questions and useful resources for residents.
- Contact us Find a Swinburne housing adviser or find out who to contact in a crisis.
- Log in to the accommodation portal Log in to apply for accommodation and access resources for current residents.
International students under 18
If you are an international student under 18 years of age, you must live with a relative approved by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP), apply to live on campus at Swinburne Residential College or apply for Swinburne-approved homestay accommodation.