From the on-campus Residential College and student apartments, to off-campus rooms and houses, there are a range of housing options available while studying at Swinburne.
Tours of Swinburne Student Residences are available upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com to make an appointment.
Applications for 2016 now open
Applications for on-campus accommodation in 2016 are now open.
Students who have received a Main Round VTAC offer will be made accommodation offers from 19 January 2016.
- On-campus accommodation Fully furnished apartments and dormitory-style accommodation.
- Off-campus accommodation Information on off-campus accommodation and advice on renting and sharing.
- Temporary accommodation Advice for students new to Melbourne.
- Visitor and group accommodation Information for short-term stays, university guests and conference accommodation.
- Support for students Frequently asked questions and useful resources for residents.
- Contact us Find a Swinburne housing adviser or find out who to contact in a crisis.
- Log in to the accommodation portal Log in to apply for accommodation and access resources for current residents.
International students under 18
If you are an international student under 18 years of age, you must live with a relative approved by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP), apply to live on campus or apply for Swinburne-approved homestay accommodation.