From the on-campus Residential College and student apartments, to off-campus rooms and houses, there are a range of housing options available while studying at Swinburne.
Tours of Swinburne Student Residences are available upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com to make an appointment.
Applications for 2016
Semester 2 applications are now open, and will be assessed from the 20 June 2016.
If you require accommodation before 16 July, or require an earlier assessment for visa purposes please contact us via email after making an application.
The default accommodation period for Semester 2 is the 16 July – 31st December.
Applications for Semester 1 and Full Year 2016 have now closed to new applicants, however short term accommodation may be available until July. Please contact the residences directly if you require accommodation
- On-campus accommodation Fully furnished apartments and dormitory-style accommodation.
- Off-campus accommodation Information on off-campus accommodation and advice on renting and sharing.
- Temporary accommodation Advice for students new to Melbourne.
- Visitor and group accommodation Information for short-term stays, university guests and conference accommodation.
- Support for students Frequently asked questions and useful resources for residents.
- Contact us Find a Swinburne housing adviser or find out who to contact in a crisis.
- Log in to the accommodation portal Log in to apply for accommodation and access resources for current residents.
International students under 18
If you are an international student under 18 years of age, you must live with a relative approved by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP), apply to live on campus or apply for Swinburne-approved homestay accommodation.