Skip to Content

Student accommodation

From the on-campus Residential College and student apartments, to off-campus rooms and houses, there are a range of housing options available while studying at Swinburne.

Tours of Swinburne Student Residences are available upon request. Please contact us at to make an appointment.

Applications for 2016 now open

Applications for on-campus accommodation in 2016 are now open.

Please apply before the 15th January 2016 in order to be considered in the first round of accommodation offers.

Apply online now or learn more about the application process.

Accommodation portal

International students under 18

If you are an international student under 18 years of age, you must live with a relative approved by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP), apply to live on campus or apply for Swinburne-approved homestay accommodation.