From the on-campus Residential College and student apartments, to off-campus rooms and houses, there is a range of housing options available. We offer advice and support to help you find somewhere to live while studying at Swinburne.
Tours of Swinburne Student Residences are available upon request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Changes to UniLodge Swinburne Place
As of Tuesday 9 December 2014 Swinburne Place will become part of Swinburne Student Residences. Find out more
Swinburne on-campus accommodation
- Swinburne Student Residences Residential College style accommodation and apartments.
- Swinburne Place Apartments High-quality fully furnished apartments.
Find accommodation off campus
- Access the Swinburne Housing Database A free service for students and providers. (External link)
- Homestay Allows international students to live with a local family or resident.
- Temporary accommodation Advice for students new to Melbourne.
- Renting Advice about renting properties.
- Sharing Information about how to find share accommodation and share successfully.
- Other off-campus accommodation Recommended housing providers and other nearby student accommodation.
Information and resources
- Support for students Frequently asked questions for students and useful resources for accommodation.
- Information for providers Information for providers and frequently asked questions.
- Contact a housing adviser Find a Swinburne housing adviser or find out who to contact in a crisis.
International students under 18
If you are an international student under 18 years of age, you must live with a relative approved by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP), apply to live on campus at Swinburne Residential College or apply for Swinburne-approved homestay accommodation.