From the on-campus Residential College and student apartments, to off-campus rooms and houses, there is a range of housing options available. We offer advice and support to help you find somewhere to live while studying at Swinburne.
Changes to UniLodge Swinburne Place
As of Tuesday 9 December 2014 Swinburne Place will become part of Swinburne Student Residences. Find out more
Swinburne on-campus accommodation
- Swinburne Student Residences Residential College style accommodation and apartments.
- Swinburne Place Apartments High-quality fully furnished apartments.
Find accommodation off campus
- Access the Swinburne Housing Database A free service for students and providers. (External link)
- Homestay Allows international students to live with a local family or resident.
- Temporary accommodation Advice for students new to Melbourne.
- Renting Advice about renting properties.
- Sharing Information about how to find share accommodation and share successfully.
- Recommended off-campus accommodation Recommended housing providers and other nearby student accommodation.
Information and resources
- Support for students Frequently asked questions for students and useful resources for accommodation.
- Information for providers Information for providers and frequently asked questions.
- Contact a housing adviser Find a Swinburne housing adviser or find out who to contact in a crisis.
International students under 18
If you are an international student under 18 years of age, you must live with a relative approved by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP), apply to live on campus at Swinburne Residential College or apply for Swinburne-approved homestay accommodation.