Library and information science
- EBSCOhost (includes Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts)
- Informit especially A+ Education and Australian Public Affairs Full Text
- Gale especially Information Science and Library Issues
- Emerald includes many library and information science journals.
- Factiva full text news, business and company information and articles from Australian and international newspapers.
- RDA Toolkit provides a set of guidelines and instructions on formulating data to support resource discovery.
- Australian Library Journal (ALIA)
- Access (Australian School Libraries Association)
- APLIS - Australasian Public Libraries and Information Services
- Australian Academic and Research Libraries
- inCite (ALIA)
- Reading Time (Children's Book Council of Australia)
- Library Journal (US)
- Library Trends (US)
- IFLA Journal (International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions)
- ALG: Australian libraries gateway (National Library of Australia) information about more than 6,300 Australian libraries, their collections and services.
- UNESCO Libraries Portal (gives access to websites of library institutions around the world)
- ALIA (Australian Library and Information Association)
- Libraries Australia (formerly Kinetica)
- EdNA Online – Library Conferences and Events
- One Umbrella group (library recruitment agency)
- Resource Options (library recruitment agency)
- Zenith Information Management Services (library recruitment agency)
- AACR2 (Anglo American Cataloguing Rules)
- Cataloguer's desktop
- Cataloger's Reference Shelf
- Library of Congress Librarians' resources page (includes Marc 21 documentation and LC Classification outline)
- IFLA: International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (includes a directory of all known current National Union Catalogues in the world)
- Librarian’s Internet Index
- The Internet library for Librarians
- IPL: The Internet Public Library