- EBSCOhost - This is a comprehensive international database which includes Australian content and has a high component of art, design and architecture publications.
- ACM Digital library (Association for Computing Machinery)
Abstracts, reviews, and the full-text for articles published in Association for Computing Machinery periodicals and proceedings since 1985.
- Australian Standards Complete collection of Australian standards. Includes a small number of selected ISO standards.
- Ecospecifier Ecospecifier is a knowledge base of over 1000 environmentally preferable products, materials and resources.
- IBISWorld Industry Market Research Reports
- Material Connexion Knowledge base for information about new and innovative materials intended for design development: product, packaging, architectural, interior, apparel and more.
- Scopus is a multidisciplinary navigational tool that contains records going back to the mid 1960s, offering newly-linked citations across the widest body of scientific abstracts available in one place.
- Web of Knowledge includes Web of Science, Science Citation Index Expanded, Social Sciences Citation Index, and Arts & Humanities Citation Index. Coverage is available from 1982 onwards.
- The Design of Material, Organism, and Minds Different Understandings of Design.
- Design Research through Practice From the Lab, Field, and Showroom.
- Human Factors and Ergonomics in Consumer Product Design Methods
- Integrated Product and Process Design and Development The Product Realization Process.
- Materials and design the art and science of material selection in product design
- Materials enabled designs the materials engineering perspective to product design and manufacturing
Podcasts and Video
Galleries and Museums
- Danish Design Centre
- Powerhouse Museum, Sydney the major Australian public museum. Exhibitions, programs and research span the fileds of science, technology, industry, design and decorative arts.
- Vitra Design Museum
Intellectual Property, Patents and Trademarks
- IP Australia - the agency that grants rights in patents, trade marks, and designs.
- European Patent Office
- Google Patents searches USPTO database from 1790's to last few months - doesn't cover patent applications or foreign patents or recently issued patents.
- United Kingdom Intellectual Property Office
- United States of America Patent and Trademark Office