- EBSCOhost especially Business Source Complete
- Gale Databases especially General Business File ASAP, Tourism, Hospitality & Leisure
- Emerald provides access to over 100 MCB Press journals
- IBISWorld Industry Market Research Reports Australian industry outlook reports showing industry definition, executive summary, major players in the industry, forecasts, and an outline of the structure of the industry.
- Science Direct (especially Freedom Collection)
- Food & Beverage Close-Up (UK)
- Foodservice and Hospitality
- Hospitality (NSW)
- International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management
- Restaurant Hospitality (US)
- International Journal of Hospitality Management
- International Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Administration
- Journal of Convention and Event Tourism
Australasian Special Events
Portal for event industry in Australia, designed by and for event practitioners and suppliers
Food Standards Australia/New Zealand
Food standards, and joint codes of practice with industry, covering the content and labelling of food sold in Australia and New Zealand and coordinates food surveillance and food recall systems
Australian Culinary Federation
National organisation representing professional chefs, cooks and apprentices
Victorian Government Food Business Information
- Australian Food News
Food business reports, research, employment services, new food products etc.
A leading online trade publication for the global hospitality/hotel industry
- Gourmet Traveller's food Blog (Aus)
- Melbourne Restaurant Reviews Blog (Aus)
- Melbourne Foodie's Twitter site (Aus)
- Celebrity Chefs on Twitter - via Benjamin Christie's Blog
- Gosstronomy.com - Australian food and wine journalist Michael Shafran's blog on dining in Sydney, Melbourne and regional NSW (Aus)
- Food and Wine Daily - a new blog led by Ed Charles, based in Australia but with a global perspective on food
- SBS Food - recipes, programme guide and links to several Australian food blogs including Mouthful (a blog about "what the world eats, when and where it eats it, and why it matters to us all")
- TasteSpotting blog and Tastespotting on Twitter - a "highly visual potluck of recipes, references, experiences, stories, articles, products, and anything else that inspires exquisite taste"
- Bitten - recipes, food and cooking by New York Times food writer Mark Bittman
- Word of mouth blog variety of UK contributors from the UK's Guardian newspaper
- spicysaltysweet.com - cooking, recipes and wine recommendations from food writers Brooke Burton and Leah Greenstein
- Food Wolf - a "restaurant insider's guide to living life passionately one plate at a time", also from Burton and Greenstein
- Smitten kitchen.com - New York blog renowned for its recipes, food writing, and food photography
- Food Blog Code of Ethics - guidelines and discussion forum on ethics relevant to food blogging
- My life as a chef
Starting his chef career in Fifteen,Jamie Oliver's apprenticeship scheme, Lloyd now works at eco-friendly restaurant, Acorn House, and tells us what his job is like.
- Hospitality Apprenticeship Vodcast
Find out what it's like to be an Apprentice working in a Hotel.
- Duck Recipe at Fino Restaurant
Chef David Swain, well known around the McLaren Vale district for his duck, shares his recipe for pan seared duck breast and beetroot confit with chef Benjamin Christie.
- Jamie Oliver's Online videos
Watch 40 different recipes being cooked by Oliver.