- ADS (Astrophysics Data System)
Covers astronomy, astrophysics, physics and ArXiv e-prints.
- Web of Science
Web of Science indexes all the major scholarly journals in astronomy and physics.
Web of Science tutorials.
Scopus indexes major scholarly journals in astronomy and physics.
- International Astronomical Union Minor Planet Center
The Minor Planet Center is the official body that deals with astrometric observations and orbits of minor planets (asteroids) and comets.
Scholarly journals published by Elsevier and associated publishers.
Scholarly journals published by Springer; strong science coverage.
Scholarly journals published by the Institute of Physics.
- American Institute of Physics - AIP Journals
Scholarly journals published by the American Institute of Physics.
- American Physical Society - APS Journals
Full text access to Physical Review and Physical Review Letters.
- Wiley Online Library
Scholarly journals published by Wiley, including physics and astronomy.
- AIP Conference Proceedings
- Annual Review of Astronomy & Astrophysics
- Annual Review of Earth and Planetary Sciences
- Astronomical Journal
- Astronomy & Astrophysics
- Astronomy & Astrophysics Review
- Astronomy & Geophysics: the Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society
- Astrophysical Journal
See also the Supplement Series and Letters
- European Astronomical Society Publications Series
- Mercury: the Magazine of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific
- Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
See also Monthly Notices Letters
- Nature (1869+)
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (PNAS)
- Publications of the Astronomical Society of Australia (PASA)
- Publications of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific
- Space Science Reviews
- Science (1880+)
- Scientific American (1845+)
Ebooks and encyclopedias
Science encyclopedia; includes entries on astronomy, space science and physics.
- The Biographical Encyclopedia of Astronomers
Over a thousand biographical sketches on astronomers from antiquity to modern times.
- COSMOS: the SAO Encyclopedia of Astronomy
Written by members of the Swinburne Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing.
- Encyclopedia of Astronomy & Astrophysics
Covers the entire field of astronomy and astrophysics; frequently updated.
- Encyclopedia of Space Science & Technology
Covers astronomy and astrophysics and space technology.
- Encyclopedia of Applied Physics
Comprehensive physics encyclopedia, covers many aspects of applied physics.
- Encyclopedia of Astrobiology
Covers technical terms from areas of astrobiology: astronomy, biology, chemistry, geosciences and space sciences.
- Planets, stars and stellar systems. Volume 1 Telescopes and instrumentation
- Planets, stars and stellar systems. Volume 2 Astronomical techniques, software and data
- Planets, stars and stellar systems. Volume 3 solar and stellar planetary systems
- Planets, stars and stellar systems. Volume 4 Stellar structure and evolution
- Planets, stars and stellar systems. Volume 5 Galactic structure and stellar populations
- Planets, stars and stellar systems. Volume 6 Extragalactic astronomy and cosmology
- Australian Astronomy
From the Astronomical Society of Australia.
- Swinburne Astronomy Online Astronomy Links
From the Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing.
- Resources of Scholarly Societies - Astronomy
Links to the websites of scholarly astronomical societies around the world.
Conferences and Meetings
- Astronomical Society of Australia Harley Wood School
- Astronomical Society of Australia - Upcoming Meetings
- International Astronomy Meetings
Observatories and Organisations
- Professional Observatories in Australia
- Public Observatories in Australia
- Astronomy Research Organisations
- Astronomical Society of Australia (ASA)