Achievement Cleaning Humanitarian Welcome Scholarship
Achievement Cleaning is committed to helping humanitarian visa holders in Australia. The University currently has a significant student population of students who identify as being enrolled under a humanitarian visa. This humanitarian welcome scholarship is designed to support commencing students holding a humanitarian visa in a Diploma or Advanced Diploma Course.
Diploma or Advanced Diploma Courses offered by Swinburne University of Technology
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible for the Achievement Cleaning Humanitarian Welcome Scholarship, applicants must:
- Meet the following criteria:
- holder of a Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- Meet the following enrolment criteria:
- be a commencing Swinburne student in Semester 1, 2022
- enrolled full-time in an eligible course (see courses eligible in section above)
- Provide a personal statement (300 words) addressing the following points:
- any social or economic disadvantage
- involvement in the community (including leadership potential)
- how you intend to contribute to your community in the future
- Provide evidence to support your application and personal statement. Such as:
- Financial hardship (Centrelink statement, payslips. Bank statements can be used if an explanation is provided in a personal statement)
- Permanent Humanitarian Visa status, and
- Extra-curricular service to community
This scholarship is valued at $3000 for one year only. There are 2 scholarships available to be awarded.
How to apply
Applications will re-open in September 2022.
For assistance when completing your application, please view the Scholarship Application Help Guide.
All scholarships offered by Swinburne are governed by a set of conditions. Please visit our Scholarship Conditions page for further information.
Fees and Scholarships Team, Student Administration and Library Services