Achievement Cleaning Humanitarian Welcome Scholarship
Achievement Cleaning is committed to helping humanitarian visa holders in Australia. The University currently has a significant student population of students who identify as being enrolled under a humanitarian visa. This humanitarian welcome scholarship is designed to support commencing students holding a humanitarian visa in a Diploma or Advanced Diploma Course.
Diploma or Advanced Diploma Courses
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be a commencing student studying full-time a Diploma or Advanced Diploma course at Swinburne in 2020
- submit a personal statement (300 words) addressing any social/economic disadvantage, involvement in the community (including leadership potential) and how you intend to contribute to your community in the future.
- Provide evidence of:
- Financial hardship (Centrelink statement, payslips. Bank statements can be used if an explanation is provided in a personal statement)
- Permanent Humanitarian Visa status, and
- Extra-curricular service to community
This scholarship is valued at $3000
How to apply
Applicants should complete an online application and submit with all supporting documentation by Sunday 15 March 2020. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For assistance when completing your application, please view the Scholarship Application Help Guide.
All scholarships offered by Swinburne are governed by a set of conditions. Please visit our Scholarship Conditions page for further information.
Scholarships and Orientation, Student Administration and Library Services