Get paid to podcast
We’re producing some tasty career content and we need a host. And that host could be you.
Thank you for your interest in becoming our podcast host. Unfortunately, this opportunity is now closed.
Fancy yourself the ultimate conversationalist? Fancy getting industry-level podcast host training and ongoing support and feedback from podcast pros? Fancy getting paid to do that (all while adding some serious swag to your CV)?
Then apply to be our podcast host.
What's the podcast about?
We’re still working through the finer details of the show. But, the premise of the podcast is: fast career chats over fast food on and around our Hawthorn campus.
A bit about you
- Loves a chat.
- Wizard-like abilities to get people to Be Real.
- Articulate, confident, and curious.
- Can coax words out of a rock.
What you'll get
- Paid. Yes, really. You’ll get paid to get podcast trained.
- On the job, industry-level podcast host training.
- Ongoing support, feedback and casual mentoring from a seasoned podcast producer and professionals in the creative industry.
- The opportunity to meet, interview, and network with up to five industry professionals – from diverse backgrounds like cyber security and communication design.
- Some serious shine on your CV.
- The chance to host up to five professionally produced podcast episodes.
Complete the application form.
If you make it through to the shortlist, we’ll be in touch to set up an audition time.
If you’re the successful host, we’ll chat production requirements and timelines. If you don’t make it through this time, we’ll also let you know.