University of Surrey
Guilford, Surrey, UK
Semester 1 (Semester 2): February - June
Semester 2 (Semester 1): September - January
- Computer Science
- Health Sciences
- Languages (French, German, Spanish)
- Media Studies
- Psychology (recommended)
- Science (Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics)
- Sport and Exercise Sciences
Important notes to consider
University of Surrey is a highly competitive destination with limited places. Therefore, you will need to put careful consideration into choosing your second and third preference as back-up options.
Students applying to Surrey need to meet the following requirements:
- a minimum GPA requirement of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Exchange students are expected to take a full-time load of 60 credits (50 CP), 4 modules per semester (not allowed to take just 3)
Courses available for exchange students
Students are recommended to choose from one programme and year/level if possible to avoid timetabling issues. Students wishing to take units outside of their main area of study at Surrey and who have little or no background in the subject, should select 1st year modules.
View course selection
50 CP = 60 credits
Find out more
All exchange students are eligible to apply for university accommodation and we should be able to offer a room to everyone who wants one. Visit the accommodation page for more information.
Find out more
Check out the University of Surrey website for more information.