You may be eligible for some of them if you tick any of these boxes:
- Of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent
- Born in countries such as China, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Thailand, South Korea, Myanmar, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Cambodia among others, and arrived in Australia in the last 10 years
- Live with a household contact, or you are the sexual partner of someone living with Hepatitis B
- Injected drugs in the past 12 months
- A man who has sex with men
- You do not have a record of two doses of MMR immunisation, or no available history of having this vaccine.
- If you do, you could be eligible for some of these immunisations, or a combination of them, at no cost to you. Just call Wellbeing at Swinburne on +61 3 9214 8483 to make an appointment with one of our doctors.
If you are under 20 years of age and missed routine childhood immunisations, you are eligible for all vaccines on the National Immunisation Program. This also includes international students under 20 years of age.
Just call Wellbeing at Swinburne on +61 3 9214 8483 to make an appointment to discuss with one of our doctors.
Getting immunised is your best chance at protecting yourself – and others.