Printing, copying and scanning
Learn about how to print, copy and scan at Swinburne libraries.
You will require your Swinburne ID card to use any of our printers or copiers. Instructions are placed beside them at each campus library. Fees and charges will apply.
If you need help, please ask our friendly staff at any of the library and studentHQ counters or our Rovers located on level 1 of the Hawthorn Library.
How to print, copy or scan:
- Register your Swinburne ID card at a printer with an attached ID card reader.
- Add credit to your card at the printer kiosk or ask for help at the service desk.
- Alternatively, add print credit to your ID card directly online, via the Swinburne Web Print system. Download our Getting Started: Print Top Up Setup guide [PDF 433KB] to find out how to add credit online.
- Payment is by EFTPOS only.
- Select 'print' on your document.
- Take your Swinburne ID card to a printer and touch on at the card reader.
- Select your document and tap the print button.
- To scan documents for free, swipe your registered Swinburne ID card.
- Documents can be scanned to JPG or PDF and sent to multiple email addresses.
- The default resolution is 200 dpi, maximum resolution is 600 dpi.
You can log into Web Print using your SIMS username and password.
Double-sided printing is available. Prices apply to each side of the page.
|Printing and photocopying
*Prices include GST and are subject to change.
Visitors who are not Swinburne students or staff and who wish to copy or print only a few pages may borrow a visitor copy card from the equipment service desk.
- All printing services are available, including bulk and large format printing
- Onsite consultation
- Easy online ordering system
- Quick and seamless turnaround.
Need more information?
Ask us a question or leave us feedback by emailing email@example.com or calling 1300 794 628. Alternatively, complete this form so our team members can get in touch with you.