|Conference Proceedings for Invited Talks
|Invited talks for ICAP 2010 will be published as part of a Conference Proceedings in the Open
Access Journal of Physics: Conference Series. (JPCS), published by IOP Publishing
in the UK. All papers published in JPCS are fully citable and upon publication will be free to download.
Papers presented as posters at ICAP 2010 will not be included in the Conference Proceedings.
JPCS is abstracted and indexed in Scopus, Inspec and elsewhere. Citations to JPCS papers are tracked
online by Scopus.
|Preparing your paper
|Journal of Physics: Conference Series uses author-supplied PDFs for all online and print publication.
Authors are asked to prepare their papers using Microsoft Word or LaTeX2e according to the journal guidelines
and templates. Manuscripts may be up to 8 pages. Instructions on preparing your paper, together with Microsoft
Word and LaTeX2e templates, can be downloaded from the following links:
|What you need to provide
- The PDF file of your paper: when preparing their papers, authors are kindly requested to ensure that
they follow the minimum basic requirements from the journal guidelines. Full details are available online,
but as a minimum authors should:
- Use either European A4 or US Letter sized paper with at least a 25mm white space margin all around the page.
- Ensure that their paper includes an abstract, however brief.
- Not add any page numbers, headers or footers to your article as these will be added during the publication process.
- Any multimedia files you wish to publish online
- JPCS encourages authors to submit multimedia files to enhance the online versions of
published research articles. Multimedia guidelines are included with the Word and LaTeX2e templates.
|Deadline for submission
Manuscripts, prepared according to the guidelines (above), must be submitted by e-mail to Peter Hannaford
(email@example.com) by MONDAY, 6 SEPTEMBER, 2010.
|Important, please read before you submit a paper
- PUBLICATION LICENCE FOR OPEN ACCESS PROCEEDINGS PAPERS.
For IOP publishing open access proceedings
titles (including JPCS) copyright transfer forms are being replaced by a publishing licence under which
authors retain their copyright and no longer need to sign and submit any forms. Any author who wishes
to publish in one of these titles must agree to the terms of the licence and by submitting a paper
for publication in one of these titles it is assumed all authors of the paper agree, in full, to the
terms of the licence.
- The licence terms and conditions are available online.
|Other JPCS proceedings volumes
The following is a small sample of JPCS conference volumes:
- Technical enquiries concerning preparing papers for Journal of Physics: Conference Series should
be directed to:
- Jacky Mucklow
Production Editor, Journal of Physics: Conference Series