March 2024 – Date TBC
While Employee Experience (EX) may have historically taken a backseat to other business objectives, it has gained traction as a crucial element for organisational success. With economic challenges, technological advancements and shifting workforce expectations – especially in today's complex operating landscape – the spotlight on EX has never been brighter. Mirroring the elevated status of Customer Experience (CX), EX has quickly emerged as a strategic priority.
Many business leaders, although well-versed in the significance of CX, often overlook the interconnected dimensions of EX. It's more than just an annual feedback survey or team-building exercises; EX is a sophisticated blend of art and science that permeates every aspect of an organisation. Depending on a company's maturity in EX initiatives, an emphasis on EX may call for transformative shifts in internal communications, culture and operational practices.
The outcomes of a strong EX strategy are clear and compelling. Companies that excel in this area often report increased employee engagement, reduced turnover, and subtly, characteristics that contribute to enhanced customer interactions. Much like CX, effective EX involves a coordinated effort that spans a range of employee touchpoints – from recruitment and onboarding to professional development and wellbeing.
This new program, part of a comprehensive three-part series, is offered by the Customer Experience and Insight (CXI) Research Group and Australian Graduate School of Entrepreneurship in the School of Business, Law and Entrepreneurship at Swinburne University of Technology. It provides attendees with the necessary tools, strategies and insights to excel in EX.
Designed to be either a stand-alone learning experience or as part of the broader series that also covers CX and the symbiotic relationship between CX and EX, this program aims to enrich workplace culture and become a foundational element for achieving wider business success.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for:
- mid-level managers and executives across various sectors, including healthcare, technology and service industry where employee wellbeing directly impacts client satisfaction
- human resources, internal communications and workplace culture leaders
- managers and personnel tasked with driving EX initiatives
- team leads responsible for day-to-day operations and staff interactions
- small business owners eager to strengthen their understanding of EX and its indirect effects on customer relationships
Swinburne University of Technology
Australian Graduate School of Entrepreneurship Building
Corner of Wakefield and William Streets, Hawthorn VIC
The Experience Excellence suite consists of three one-day programs.
- one day – A$895 plus GST (per person)
- two days – A$1,700 plus GST (per person)
- three days – A$2,450 plus GST (per person)
For registration enquiries, contact Kristy Horne on +61 3 9214 5961 or email@example.com.
To register, complete the registration form [PDF 949KB].