Learn more about how your students will benefit from studying at Swinburne — a world-renowned university recognised for ground-breaking research, high-quality education and innovation.
Want access to additional resources?
We know how to make international students feel welcome
Need a copy of invoices and transcripts for your records?
If desired, we can arrange for a student’s academic transcript to be sent to your office. Invoices can also be sent directly to you, if required.
Study tours for international students
As well as our student exchange and study abroad opportunities for individuals, Swinburne can arrange a special study tour for a group of students from overseas organisations.
Benefits of arranging a tour at Swinburne
We can develop a study tour or short course to be taught at Swinburne. These programs can be tailored to your particular requirements and could include a combination of English language and specialised content.
Some of the areas of instruction you may be interested in includes:
- English Language, for academic or vocational purposes
- Multimedia technology
- Business studies
- Hospitality and tourism
- Human services such as aged care and childcare
- Environmental and public safety
- Performing and visual arts
Start and finish dates are negotiable. Most programs range from 2–10 weeks but can be of any duration depending on your special requirements and the content of the study tour.
We can arrange accommodation for individuals or groups as per your requirements.
A great way to make the trip really memorable for students is to choose homestay accommodation. Students stay with a local family, where they have their own bedroom and are provided with daily meals. They are treated as part of their host family. It is a perfect opportunity for students to experience Australian culture and to practise their English.
- Airport greeting and transfer
- Homestay accommodation
- English language classes
- Tuition, including study notes and materials
- Initial testing, final reports and a special certificate of completion
- Access to computers and other student facilities
- Entrance to mainstream classes and lectures
- Educational excursions and sightseeing tours
- Guest lecturers
- Recreational activities
- Industry placement
- Industry visits
- Certificate presentation and farewell event.