If you’ve completed prior study or have work experience relevant to the course you’re enrolling in, you may be able to apply for academic credit. However, it’s recommended you enrol in your units and complete your timetable now according to your course planner, and make any changes to your unit enrolment after any applicable academic credit has been applied.
1. Click on the My Enrolment tab
2. Accept our terms and conditions; click on the words Read and accept.
3. If you are asked for further details e.g. your parent/guardian details, click on the word Provide, then enter your details and click the Update information button to submit. If you are not asked for further details, proceed to the next step.
4. If you’re asked to submit your Request for Commonwealth Support, select Provide (this form is mandatory to confirm your Commonwealth Supported Place). If you’re eligible and wish to apply for HECS-HELP, you can do this on the same form.
5. In your course name information box, select Group Registration link on the right-hand side to display the different timetable groups.
6. To view the timetable for a specific group, select View Timetable link.
Note: There may be several timetable options for each group depending on which elective you’d like to choose.
7. Once you have decided which group suits you best, register in that group by selecting Choose on the right-hand side of the screen.
8. Select Register in selected group at the bottom of the screen.
9. Choose your elective by clicking Select on the right-hand side of the elective option
10. Select Add to study plan on your chosen elective
11. Select Save changes on study planner to confirm
Note: If you have been granted advanced standing (academic credit), it will show on your online study plan as 'Exempt'. You can also apply for academic credit after you have enrolled.
12. Select the Enrol checkbox on the right-hand side of each unit you're enrolling in. Then select Enrol at the bottom of the screen.
13. Select Confirm Enrolment to finalise enrolment.