Register into a Block Group
You’ll choose a block group which will sort you into predetermined classes. This means you won’t need to schedule your own timetable.
- Click the arrow next to the Register button on any block group. This allows you to view a block group’s details so you can make sure the class times work for you.
- To join a block group, select Register.
Government assistance (HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP and SA-HELP)
Your fees will vary based on the course and units being studied. To learn which fees you need to pay and when, and what government financial assistance you may be eligible for, see paying your fees.
To apply for government assistance (HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP and SA-HELP), you must complete an eCAF application.
- Select the My Study tile on the home page.
- Select the Government Assistance tab on the left.
- Click Add and select the relevant form from the dropdown menu.
- Read the form carefully and fill out all necessary details.
- Click Submit.
Once you have completed all outstanding tasks, return to the homepage.