Enrolling in individual units as a non-Swinburne student

If you're not sure what individual units we offer at Swinburne, have a look at our single unit search. This will indicate available study modes for the units we offer. 

To enrol in individual units, complete the application for incoming cross–institutional study/single unit of study form.

Make sure that you upload all the documentation we ask for, including a certified passport or visa copy.

If you have any questions about enrolling in individual units or need help completing the form, contact studentHQ.

Looking for key enrolment dates?

View our key enrolment dates for more information about enrolment cut-off dates for Swinburne units.

Switching to Swinburne

Is it time to change things up? If you want to switch to Swinburne from another Australian educational institution you may be eligible for course credit — we call this academic credit and it means you could be closer to completing your course.

Learn more about academic credit or recognition of prior learning and discover how easy it is to switch to Swinburne.

Need help with enrolling?

If you need help with how to enrol in an individual course as a non-Swinburne student, you can submit a question online to our support team. 

Contact us