Call for papers
Full papers should not exceed eight (8) pages and must be written in English following the full paper template provided below.
All papers will be peer reviewed and accepted papers will be published in the proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Advancement of Construction Management and Real Estate (Published by Springer).
Full paper submission deadline has been extended to 31 July 2017.
- Full paper submission: 31 July 2017
- Notification of full paper acceptance: 31 August 2017
- Conference: 20–23 November 2017
Accepted papers will be published in the proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Advancement of Construction Management and Real Estate (published by Springer).
The conference organisers welcome theoretical, empirical and practice based papers covering, but not limited to, the following themes:
- Advances in Construction Project Management
- Big Data and the Built Environment
- Building Information Modelling
- Building Industrialisation, Prefabrication and Modular Construction
- Construction Automation
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Materials
- Design Management
- Digital Engineering
- Energy efficiency and saving in building
- Facility Management
- Geographic Information System
- Heritage Conservation
- Housing Policies
- Institutional Analysis of the Built Environment
- Land use
- Management of Infrastructure Projects
- Occupational Health and Safety in Construction
- Property Rights Analysis of Land and Housing Institutions
- Real Estate Finance and Economics
- Sustainable Construction and Green Buildings
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management in Construction
- Time, Cost and Quality Management in Construction
- Urban Planning, Design and Development
- Water efficiency and saving in building.