Swinburne Policies and Regulations
Welcome to Swinburne's policy website. This website contains all of Swinburne's approved policies and provides access to supporting policy documents, wikis and websites.
The Governance Framework provides details of Swinburne's policy structures and the processes that guide how decisions are made in the University. Contact the Governance and Assurance Unit for further information on Swinburne policies.
- People, culture and integrity Human resources, conduct, health and safety, our research, conflicts of interest, facilities and services, intellectual property, media
- Learning and teaching Admission decisions and criteria, academic credit, accreditation, academic progress, assessment, quality
- Research trainingResearch training, supervision, research higher degrees
- Student administration Processes for enrolment, examinations, results, graduation and fees
- Finance Expenditure approvals, credit cards, commercial activities, delegations, contracts, travel, procurement, insurance