The Faculty of Health, Arts and Design is committed to high quality, high impact research which integrates design, technology and society with leading edge research centres and a willingness, and ability, to respond to industry priorities.
Our psychology and media and communications research is rated as above world standard (ERA4). Our research facilities are world-class, providing our researchers opportunities to explore new possibilities and make advances in their disciplines.
Centres of Excellence and cooperative research centres
Swinburne is a member or host of the following centres of excellence and cooperative research centres:
- Australian Research Centre Centre of Excellence in Creative Industries and Innovation
- Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute
- Australian Urban Research Information Network
- CRC for Spatial Information
- Democratic Audit of Australia
- Low Carbon Living CRC
- NICM Collaborative Centre for Natural Medicines and Neurocognition
- Sustainable Built Environment National Research Centre