The Swinburne Cloud Innovation Centre follows Amazon's 'working backwards' methodology – one that is designed to create customer-centric innovation.
It follows five steps: Identify, Engage, Define, Prototype, and Realise Value.
- Identify seeks to select and prioritise ideas
- Engage introduces the opportunity statement
- Define drafts the press release
- Prototype begins the solution build
- Realise Value identifies the operating model and plan going forward
If you have a problem or opportunity you face that you’d like to submit to work on with the Cloud Innovation Centre, we’d love to hear about it!