Access Scholarship for First Year Undergraduates
All Access Scholarships are partly funded by the Federal Department of Education’s Higher Education Participation Programme (HEPPP). HEPPP aims to ensure that Australians from low SES backgrounds who have the ability to study at university get the opportunity to do so. Students offered an Access Scholarship for First Year Undergraduates may undertake any undergraduate degree course at Swinburne.
Any undergraduate degree at Swinburne.
Eligibility / selection criteria
- be an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident or holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
- be a commencing student studying full-time in an undergraduate degree at Swinburne in Semester 1, 2019
- have relocated from a rural or regional area in order to study
- demonstrate financial need
- demonstrate social disadvantage.
* Refer to Rural and Regional Calculator to determine your geographic classification.
Please note: Previous recipients of any type of Swinburne University ACCESS (Equity) Scholarship are not eligible to apply for any other Swinburne University ACCESS (Equity) Scholarship.
This scholarship is valued at $5,000 to assist with study costs including relocation costs
How to apply
Applications for this Scholarship are closed.
Scholarships and Orientation, Student Administration and Library Services