Innovative Manufacturing CRC Scholarship
The Innovative Manufacturing CRC is a Cooperative Research Centre that helps Australian companies increase their global relevance through research-led innovation in manufacturing products, processes and services.
The IMCRC Scholarship is designed to support domestic students to participate in an industry-led, manufacturing-focused research project as part of their degree, the Masters by Coursework Scholarship aims not only to foster closer collaboration between research and industry but help accelerate the transformation of Australia’s manufacturings sector.
Masters (by Coursework) offered by Swinburne University of Technology.
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible applicants must:
1. Meet the following criteria:
- Australian citizen or permanent visa holder.
2. Meet the following enrolment criteria:
- enrolled full-time in an eligible course (see courses eligible in section above)
3. Previous semester results must have at least a Credit Average (>60%).
4. Has been accepted into an eligible research project:
- research project must involve an industry partner and can be performed either within the university or at the industry partner’s facilities
- research project must aim to solve a problem relevant to or create an opportunity for Australian manufacturing
- project must have an industry supervisor / mentor
The scholarship is valued at $5,000 (one-off payment).
How to apply
Any queries about the scholarship including project and course eligibility, please contact Dr Min-Yin Yap, Project Research and Education Officer at IMCRC, via email: