Swinburne Financial Planning Association Member Scholarship
The Swinburne Financial Planning Association Member Scholarship provides a course tuition fee discount for students who are current members of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA) and are studying a postgraduate course in Financial Planning delivered face-to-face at the Hawthorn campus of Swinburne University of Technology or via online study with Swinburne Online. This scholarship also provides a unit tuition fee discount for students studying selected stand-alone units as specified below.
Students enrolled in one of the following courses:
- Graduate Certificate of Financial Planning
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning
- Master of Financial Planning
- Master of Professional Accounting / Master of Financial Planning
Students enrolled in FASEA approved stand-alone bridging units:
- FIN60010: Elements of Financial Planning and Regulation (Equivalent to FASEA Bridging Course Financial Advice Regulatory & Legal Obligations)
- FIN60011: Behavioural Finance and Investment (Equivalent to FASEA Bridging Course Behavioural Finance: Client and Consumer Behaviour, Engagement and Decision Making)
- FIN60012: Ethics and Client Management (Equivalent to FASEA Bridging Course Ethics for Professional Advisors)
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a current member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA)
The scholarship is valued at 15% of your tuition fees.
How to apply
Email your student number, first name, surname and FPA membership number to email@example.com.
- The scholarship applies to course (tuition) fee only. It does not apply to any other fee.
- The scholarship applies for the entire duration of your course as long as you maintain current membership with the FPA.
- The scholarship is personal to the recipient and cannot be transferred to another individual.
- The scholarship is not refundable or convertible to cash.
- The scholarship is not transferable between courses or units – outside those stated above.
- The scholarship cannot be held concurrently with any other Swinburne scholarship.
- All conditions of the offer must be met.
- Swinburne reserves the right to cancel the scholarship at any time in the event that you fail to comply with any applicable standards of conduct, statutes, regulations, policies and procedures of the University including any finding of academic or general misconduct.