Digitary Computer Science Scholarship
The Digitary Scholarship aims to support and assist with costs associated with studying the final year of the Bachelor of Computer Science or Bachelor of Computer Science (Professional) offered by Swinburne University ofTechnology. Digitary is a web based solution company that enables institutions to securely issue academic awards and other official documents online.
Bachelor of Computer Science or Bachelor of Computer Science (Professional).
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be an Australian citizen or a Australian permanent resident.
- be a full-time student studying final year in either the Bachelor of Computer Science or Bachelor of Computer Science (Professional) at Swinburne, Hawthorn campus in Semester 1, 2018.
- have achieved a Distinction average mark for all completed units
- provide a personal statement addressing the following criteria:
- Passion for a career in your chosen field of study
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, attributes and extra-curricular service to community (Written Referee Statement)
The scholarship is valued at $7000.
How to apply
Applicants must complete an online application form and submit with all supporting documentation by Friday, 25 May 2018.
Scholarships and Prizes