Digitary Computer Science Scholarship
The Digitary Computer Science Scholarship aims to support and assist students with the cost associated with studying the final year of the Bachelor of Computer Science or Bachelor of Computer Science (Professional) offered by Swinburne University of Technology. Digitary is a web based solution company that enables institutions to securely issue academic awards and other official documents online.
Bachelor of Computer Science or Bachelor of Computer Science (Professional).
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be an Australian citizen or a Australian permanent resident.
- be a full-time student studying final year in either the Bachelor of Computer Science or Bachelor of Computer Science (Professional) at Swinburne, Hawthorn campus in Semester 1, 2020.
- have achieved a Distinction average mark for all completed units
- provide a personal statement addressing the following criteria:
- Passion for a career in your chosen field of study
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- provide a character reference from a person competent to supply a character reference such as a current or past employer outlining evidence of leadership qualities or extra-curricular service to community
The scholarship is valued at $7000 for one year, paid bi-annually.
How to apply
Applications are currently closed
All scholarships offered by Swinburne are governed by a set of conditions. Please visit our Scholarship Conditions page for further information.
Scholarships & Orientation, Student Administration and Library Services