Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship - Professional Computing and Network Systems
Swinburne’s master programs teach advanced theoretical knowledge with the practical ability to apply it.
High-achieving students who plan to study a selected postgraduate ICT program at Swinburne in 2018 may be eligible for this scholarship.
These scholarships are awarded on academic merit and work experience. Only students with the strongest academic and professional backgrounds will be chosen.
Eligibility / selection criteria
- Students must be eligible for an offer for one of the selected master by coursework programs
- Students must commence their eligible master program in 2018
- Students who hold a conditional offer must accept their offer immediately after meeting their condition
- You must not be:
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- in receipt of another form of scholarship or reduced fee arrangement
- in receipt of any credit transfers or exemptions
- Standard course progression rules apply. Scholarships will cease for students who fail a unit of study
Scholarships are valued at A$2,500.
Please note, scholarship amount will be distributed throughout the duration of your studies.
How to apply
Students will automatically be assessed for a scholarship when applying for an eligible course at Swinburne. There is no need for a separate application.
Please visit our How to apply page for course application details.