Dean's International Postgraduate Design Scholarship
Swinburne's postgraduate design programs offer students a unique opportunity to develop, enhance and expand upon their disciplinary design practice.
High-achieving students who plan to study the Master of Design or Master of Design Strategy and Innovation at Swinburne in 2016 may be eligible for this scholarship.
These scholarships are awarded on academic merit and work experience. Only students with the strongest skills, capabilities and knowledge in design will be chosen.
Successful candidates will be notified in January 2016.
Master of Design and Master of Design Strategy and Innovation
Eligibility / selection criteria
- Students must be eligible for an offer for either the Master of Design or Master of Design Strategy
- Students must commence their eligible master program in Semester 1, 2016
- Students must accept the scholarship offer within 2 weeks of offer date, if the offer is unconditional
- Students who hold a conditional offer must accept their offer immediately after meeting their condition
- You must not be:
- a citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- in receipt of another form of scholarship or reduced fee arrangement
- Successful applicants are required to maintain at least a credit average grade throughout the course. Scholarships will cease for students who fail to do so
- Exemptions will not been given to scholarship recipients
- Scholarships are not transferrable to other courses
Scholarships are valued at 25% of total course tuition fees.
How to apply
Applications are now closed.
Please contact Swinburne International or a representative in your country for more information.