High Achievers Program
At Swinburne we understand that high–performing students need opportunity to develop and excel in their field of interest.
This is why we created the Swinburne High Achievers Program.
Benefits of the program
More than just a scholarship, the High Achievers Program offers a university experience unlike any other. You’ll build invaluable skills, peer networks and the confidence in knowing you have what it takes to land a job in your field.
Being part of the High Achievers Program means having access to the following:
- an academic development adviser to assist in tailoring your Swinburne study experience to your goals
- like-minded peers to share insights and networking opportunities.
- leadership workshops
- research or industry projects
- academic or industry mentoring
- a guaranteed place in a study tour related to your degree
You will also have the opportunity to apply to become part of Swinburne's Student Ambassador Program, representing Swinburne at key events.
The High Achievers Program is open to both local and international students. All students must meet course entry requirements and scholarship conditions.
How to apply
Students who received a Vice–Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship will automatically be considered for entry to the High Achievers Program.