- One Semester or equivalentThis unit will be delivered on-line in Semester 2 2020.
- 36 Hours
2020 teaching periods
|Higher Ed. Semester 2|
Last self enrolment:
Aims and objectives
This unit will explore a range of visualisation, rendering and presentation methods and techniques. Emphasis is placed on developing skills in visualisation, information design and methods of presentation that provide students with the capacity to enhance the communication of their ideas and project outcomes. The students will assess scenarios, interpret data and analyse complex systems to create comprehensive design communications.
1. Use language and terminology specific to visualisation and information design in supporting project material
2. Demonstrate theoretical concepts of information design and methods of presentation by the development of a rendered infographic outcome
3. Integrate visualisation, rendering and presentation techniques to enhance communication of project outcomes
4. Apply a range of technologies, digital tools, processes and methodologies to develop professional fully-resolved visualisations
5. Critically evaluate and visualise complex information through comprehensive documented design solutions and presentations
Courses with unit
This unit will be offered for the final time Semester 2, 2021